Thursday, May 9, 2013

In Thailand

Hello Friends, I finally arrived to my destination. Yeeeey :) The flight was long and dreadful, nothing to write home about but I realized two things

1. It would be much nicer to stay a few days in Europe and relax before the next long flight.
2. I should have chosen my return flight through Tokyo. This would mean a flight around the world!

I will start you off by showing my condo. Here is the link to a short video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1r1ZqYOJ0

And here is a picture of the common area. That's probably where I'll hang when working.




For more pictures check this link. I'll keep adding them there

Photo Album  

Oh, and if you're wondering about the name of this blog it was supposed to say "Say no to elephant rides and petting tigers" but the title was too long haha. Just making a statement that I'm against these ridiculous things that tourists do when they come here. I might play with a monkey though lol

Stay tuned for some pictures and more updates coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like how the title of the blog turned out, it's intriguing. ;-) All we need is a picture of you and an elephant!

    ReplyDelete